When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We may need to disclose your personal data to our Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors as follows:
- your delivery address and telephone number to our partner courier companies;
- certain personal information to third party payment management companies to enable them to verify your credit or debit card details;
- certain purchasing information and use of discounts to business partners who facilitate such discount schemes, provided you have previously registered with them;
- personal information to business partners who provide us with and assist us in operating customer service management software, designed to improve and manage our interaction with customers and your customer service experience;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our products, Sites and Services;
- personal information to business partners that assist us with our marketing efforts;
- Service providers whom we may employ to assist us in carrying out and then analysing the results of customer surveys or questionnaires;
- Goodwill providers;
- Legal insurers.
We may share information that we collect about you with affiliates, which include other entities directly or indirectly controlled by, or under common control with, us (“Affiliates”), business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, marketers, advertisers and advertising networks for marketing and advertising purposes, which may include: (i) sending you direct mail or emails about their products, services, sales, promotions events, news and store openings that may interest you; or (ii) serving ads or adverts that may interest you; or (iii) for data analytics that assist in the improvement and optimisation of products, Services and the Site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, subpoena or court order or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Website Use or our Terms and Conditions of Supply and other agreements.
- if we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to: prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss to you or us; prevent or report suspected illegal activity; protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety; and/or
- if you otherwise consent or direct us to share your information with third parties.
We use cyber security best practices to prevent the unauthorised use, access, or disclosure of your personal information. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL/TLS technology and card data are processed by PCI compliant payment providers. You can help protect your online personal data by following these safety tips:
- if using a public computer or terminal, always log out and close the browser when you complete an online session;
- keep passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account;
- when creating a password, a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password;
- avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts;
- you should use your own virus protection software and keep it up to date;
- if there has been (or you suspect) an unauthorized use of your password or account, please notify us immediately.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password(s) with anyone.
Our Services are not directed to the individuals under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please stop using our Services. It is our policy not to knowingly solicit or permit anyone under the age of 18 to provide their personal information for any purpose.
You can withdraw your consent and opt out of receiving marketing emails from TITAN TUNING LTD, by following the instructions in the email, or by logging into your online account, going into “My Account” under the heading “My Preferences”.
Please note that if you decide to opt out it may take a few days to process your opt-out request and that you may continue to receive promotional or marketing materials during this time. Also, please note that opting out of receiving will not preclude us from sending you other types of non-promotional messages, such as emails confirming transactions.
You have an option to correct and update your account information when you are logged into your account.
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We accept payments through Apple Pay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Apple Pay, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We accept payments through Google Pay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Google Pay, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you're logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube.
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.